PhillAsh Ltd was formed in early 2013 with my vision at the time of providing an exceptional service to the clients I had in the trading technology space. It wasn’t until much later after spending over 10 years in the Fintech industry that the vision evolved as I realised the incredible scope of opportunity to improve things broad spectrum across the financial industry. Knowing the massive savings in time and money that could and are achieved through careful data analysis, I realised it was time to provide a greater service, so we launched Phlashweb as the new brand for the company. We being myself and Darina. So Phlashweb evolved to provide not only outstanding consulting and project work in the Fintech space but also bespoke software development and quantitative analysis to any industry.
Our goal is to provide an exceptional standard of service to those looking for bespoke web based or mobile applications.
We separate ourselves from most of our competitors because we genuinely care about our clients business and that they get the result they need to help them move forward. As a company we pride ourselves on having a very unique blend of technology experience, creativity and highly effective team members which allows us to solve problems in quite an efficient and creative manner. Operating as a small company also has numerous benefits. Not just providing the ability to offer a very quick and efficient turnaround at an extremely competitive price, but it also allows us to be very flexible in terms of deliverables and overall outcomes throughout the life of a project.
Chief Technical Officer
It was only with the more recent hire of Darina as CTO of the business that the things really started to accelerate in terms of the depth and scope of the core service we provided. Her incredible attention to detail and high standards has helped to recruit some of the best developers available and broaden the spectrum of knowledge and useful service we can provide.
Web Content Director
Jade is our Web Content Director and the latest member of the team. She joined Phlashweb in late 2018 to set-up and launch our copywriting services and oversee the company communications.
Jade’s background is in writing, communications and website production. She spent 12 years in a respected writers’ organisation, developing their communications channels, writing articles, blogs and social media content. Her experience with the creative industries is supplemented by her involvement in major web development projects during her time at the company, managing the user experience and user testing aspects for both clients and staff.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We are enthusiastic in everything we do.
- We encourage our fellow team members just as much as our clients.
- We are 100% commited to engage and inspire others.
- We’re always ready to go above and beyond.
- We participate in at least one community event every month.
- We partner with charitable organizations.
- We accept and delegate responsibility.
- For every problem we point out, we suggest a solution.
- We set specific goals and meet them.
- Our focus is on the client and everything else will follow.
- We focus on one important thing at a time.
- We strive to create a positive impact with every our project.
- We change course if we discover a better alternative to the existing plan.
- We strive to be consistently honest, open and genuine.
- We always adhere to our word.
- We work in an environment where we think big, have fun and do good.
- Having fun while working makes us more adventurous, creative and open-minded.
- We strive to build a positive team and have fun together.